<VV> Corvair Performance Workshop - Coming in March 23-24

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:51:30 EST 2012

I just sent my PCG registration in via Paypal a few minutes ago and made my
reservation with the host hotel (very easy!).

Rick is right about the fellowship opportunity, which is at least half the
reason I'm going. This will be my first PCG, and I'm looking forward to
finally meeting face-to-face some of the folks I've only chatted with
on-line ... Rick Norris, Seth Emerson, Ned & Kathy Madsen, just to name
three. It'll also be great to see Michael,Tracey, and Warren again.

If the weather cooperates, I'll bring the convertible. Even if I can't,
I'll bring a notepad for ideas and a bib to keep from drooling on myself as
I look over the displays and presentations!

Jay Pitchford
Columbus OH
'65 Corsa Vert