<VV> CORSA Convention 2012

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 18:49:33 EST 2012

                                                  B"H

Timorhy:

It's not so much a question of giving month's notice, but my vacation time is already planned out and used up based on my religious observance and family commitments.

By the way I saw the YouTube video on your 69 convertible, it is a very nice car!

I do look forward to retirement in about 5 years (G-d willing) and the freedom to pursue my hobbies and all the things that I don't have time or energy to do now.

Best regards...Bill