<VV> PN 988062 radio For Sale

James Cooper cooperj123 at msn.com
Mon Jan 16 18:17:26 EST 2012

I did; sometimes Santa needs a little help.  The wife gave me the radio, and I gave her some clothes that looked a lot like what she shopped for....works out well that way  : ) Guy I work with has a 67 Camaro and last year Santa brought him an engine rebuild kit.  He was really shocked because his wife surprised him with it.