<VV> fc gas heater question

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 21:48:35 EST 2012

Hi Mike,
Though I don't have much experience with the gas heater I think you will find it is too much heater for such a small space (Rampside, Loadside). Especially in sunny Florida. The direct air heater in my Rampside seems to do quite well so long as the lower shrouds are in place and the thermostats are working properly. Just my 2 cents.
Timothy Shortle in (cold)Durango Colorado 81301