<VV> need diff

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Thu Jan 19 14:51:46 EST 2012

Welding of differential cases should be approached with caution. As they
are cast iron your welder needs to be proficient in that type of
witchcraft. Also if the finished case is, well, a little off, big
mysterious problems can occur, like starter ring gear engagement trouble
etc. You only need to have it poorly done once to negate any savings you
might have seen as opposed to another undamaged case.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com
January sales are ending soon!