<VV> Help needed

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 15:55:38 EST 2012

Ulli,

You say both "engine core" and "(complete engine)".  Do you need the block, heads, pan, top cover, shrouding, carbs etc. for a complete engine?  Just the block, heads and cylinders?  Let us know.  I've got a complete 140 block, cylinders and heads (early 140 heads with the small threaded holes for the top shroud), but I'm in Maryland outside Washington, D.C. and there are probably engines close to your rebuilder as well.

Bob