<VV> LM thermostat assy modification

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 10:06:22 EST 2012

I see all kinds of ideas on how to hook up the  bellows to the doors, and ways to attach that "horrid little clip". I've tried it many wasys over the years and skinned many a fat fingers with little success other than heating up my temperment.  I have learned pull the door hinge pin to attach the rod on the table, then with the door, rod, and pan attached, slide the whole assembly in position to carewfully slide the hinge pin back in. The pan hangs down at roughly a 45 degree angle to the motor. Once the pin is back in place, just swing the pan into place and put the bolts on and tighten up. And look...no DNA lost on the project.

John Miller
Iowa