<VV> LM positive battery cable length

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jan 20 10:51:48 EST 2012

Hi folks,

I'm working on a friend's '65 Monza convert to get it running again, and the positive cable is pretty nasty so the starter doesn't crank very well.  I'd like to swap it (and maybe the ground cable too) in before we make the big Clark's order.  Anyone know the lengths offhand?

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150
  Kid cars: '00 Grand Marquis, '99 Miata