<VV> Rampside sold on eBay for $22,000 ?

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Fri Jan 20 12:19:24 EST 2012

The 65 hp question was raised on the Ebay listing, and reads:

Q:
Sir,
 you have the hp wrong on this corvair truck, it should be either a 85
hp or 102 not 65, there was never a 65hp engine made for the corvair it
started in 1960 as a 80 hp then went up from there.
Ken
Jan-02-12

Thank you very much for
this information.  We had noticed this also on the different websites!
However we chose to state exactly what is listed on the trim tag;
"CERTIFIED NET H.P. OF ENGINE 65 AT 3600 R.P.M. (145 CU. IN.)"