<VV> LM thermostat assy modification

Bob Tarpenning bobtcars at wildblue.net
Sat Jan 21 08:40:18 EST 2012

I don't know what the big deal is with hooking up the thermostats.  I have
been using the method with the coat hanger that Bob is talking about for at
least 40 years and it is easy.  I still have the first coat hanger hook that
I made back then.  You can hook the thermostat up in less than a minute.
Bob T