<VV> Garage Heat & Ebay auctions

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 12:55:43 EST 2012

Garage Heat???   I can't identify with this thread as it's 73  & overcast
here right now (Noon) and going to 79 today.  80 tomorrow  and about 84
monday.  Mid 50's at night.  Perfect convertible  weather.

As for Ebay Motors, I watch it virtually daily. and am still amazed at the
ridiculously low prices most Corvairs are getting too.  As for online
stated "conditions", they will never be as good as described - 95% of the
time..  I have a Triumph TR8, '64 Monza vert andf '62 Pontiac GP -- all of  which
were less than advertised (condition).  The '64 Monza was bought in  person
in Kansas at higher than value, and I only bought it because I liked  the
colors (Satin Silver/Red), and it has factory A/C.  The other 2  were bought
and shipped in - unseen.  Both not described truthfully.   I have too much
in the Triumph, but I know it - and the Tri-Power Grand Prix  will be worth
more & more as time passes - with  restoration.   So I'm happy I bought the
Pontiac..   All-in-all, I'm probably under water on the 3.

I keep telling my wife she'll be able to move to the south of France when

Joe Dunlap
Central Florida