<VV> Another seatbelt question for 1965 Owners

Rodney Sampson rsampson at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 21 22:48:13 EST 2012

    Jason:
        You may want to check local laws, mandatory seat belts are only mandatory in vehicles
         which had them from the factory.
        May think of a drop down bar like the ones on the roller coasters, give the kids a thrill...
        By the way, New England does have some crazy drivers, so do we...
        Maybe if we required the insurer to pay for their accidents out of their own pockets
    	things would be different...
    Rodney Sampson
    HACOA