<VV> YENKO STINGER FOR SALE ON EBAY

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 23:26:16 EST 2012

My car is more Stinger than that one.
For starters, there's no tag. Next, it doesn't have a 140 engine. Then there's the body work, not stuff that I'd put on any Corvair, especially a Stinger. Finally there's the paint job. I'm not a fan of black and that mirror finish will make it show the dirt as your leaving the car wash. Again, sure isn't Stinger worthy.

Ned