<VV> CASO

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jan 23 00:04:45 EST 2012

More credit for what? I doubt the Ferrari forum uses CAFO as a common
acronym...

The JB weld comment was a joke. I know you switched to silly cone.

I needed to drink more of something, I fell at work and the hitch of a
trailer stopped my fall, right in the chest. Hurt to breathe at the
time. Now just when I cough or laugh. And DON'T sneeze!

Jim, you are close, but missed the car name.

Matt spelled it wrong. ggg

Frank DuVal

No line feeds were hurt in producing this letter.