<VV> 2012 Northwest Econorun Dates Set

Mike mainevair at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 10:17:59 EST 2012

Ron asked why the website can't be found, and there is only one (stupid) reason: I had spelled "Corvairs" wrong!!  Thank you to Ron fo rpointing this out.  The correct announcement should have been:

The 39th annual Northwest Corvair Econorun will be on May 4, 5 & 6 in La Conner, Washington. Looks like a beautiful spot, and North Cascades Corvair Club has great plans for an amazing Econorun drive along the Puget Sound, into the gorgeous Skagit Valley, and along the wondrous Cascade Mountains. This will be the best collection of Corvairs west of Massachusetts this year!!!
Check out the NorthCascadesCorvairs.org website
http://northcascadescorvairs.org/events/econorun2012/ecorun_home.html