<VV> Carb changes already done...

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 24 06:29:04 EST 2012

No use re-inventing the wheel, so to speak, as I have both the arrangements mentioned below in a previous email. If anyone wants to buy them, just drop me a note.
Grant  The Carbmeister

were to do this (not a bad idea!) the correct way for a 140 would be to block off the secondary port, weld on an aluminum mounting flange in place of the primary port, and hog the whole thing out for the 32/36. This way, things are nice and short, and distribution of fuel won't suffer, as per the GM paper as to why the Corvair intake is designed as it is.

Another idea would be to mount two 1-1/2" SUs, also as close to the primary port as possible. The variable venturi should make lots of power and good driveability.