<VV> new to the list

joshhcreel at yahoo.com joshhcreel at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 08:03:38 EST 2012

My wife Jenifer and I live in southwest Georgia.  Name of town is Colquitt.  About 15 miles from Alabama and 25 miles from Florida.  The car I bought runs, but has been sitting up probably 5 or more years.  Going to need a lot of tlc.  The dipstick is missing and I've been trying to find out how much oil it holds.

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™