<VV> new to the list

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 24 13:53:52 EST 2012

20967 = '62 900 Trim Convertible.  That's "right", but we'd need to know
what is in the bottom line of the body tag to make sure the car came
originally with the Turbo.

See the "ACC" line on the example below
http://www.thatmetalbox.com/Automotive/CorvairID.jpg

Post a link to a pic of the entire tag, and the guys here on "VV" can decode
the whole shootin' match.

Regards,
Joel