<VV> BeaveRun change

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 27 13:14:08 EST 2012

I just recieved a nice participation certificate and invite for this years race from the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix folks for my attendance at that event. I assume Mike and Dave did also.

Mentioned in that paper was that BeaveRun, the name has been changed. Under the new owners, one of which was introduced last year at the PVGP event, the name is now Pittsburgh International Race Complex (PIRC) or PittRace.
Check them out at  http://www.pittrace.com/ .

Last year when Dave Edsinger, Mike Levine and I ran this event we had a great time and the Corvairs were popular with the crowd.
I hope to run this event this year. I'll know more about that as the time nears.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com