<VV> idler pulley

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 17:59:57 EST 2012

Yes, if going on a long trip. But it's the fan bearing I had to hammer back down in Williams Arizona on my way back from the convention in Ventura a few years ago. The fan wanted to rise up while driving (I am glad I had the top shroud on so as to contain the fan, pulley, bolts, and bearing). I actually had to hammer it back down in a few places on the side of the road but it was in Williams that the belt came off as well.
Timothy Shortle in (beautiful, warm) Durango Colorado 81301