<VV> idler pulley

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 23:54:06 EST 2012

Larry, You are right. It was the shaft rising up out of the top cover. And this was installed by a company that knows better. Unfortunately all I got was lip service and excuses on what went wrong and why (I was out of the 12 month warranty). Which makes me question lots of so called professionals because this is something that should not happen. Now there are very few who I trust with Corvair repair work. This is not the only issue I have had with trusting Corvair mechanics so nowadays I do as much as I can myself.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301