<VV> 1968 corvair powerglide trans.

Steve Dunn stevetdunn88 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 18:09:22 EST 2012

greetings i am new to this site, i recently purchased a very nice red 68 convertable , my question is the leak in the trans i have noticed when it is parked for a long period of time. it is currently been in storage since november, and the owner told me he had noticed a puddle on the floor. the person i bought the car from noticed it too, my question is , is there some kind of fix for this ? the previous owner told me the fluid backs through the torque converter, when it sits.thank you for taking the time to read this. Steve Dunn , stevetdunn88 at yahoo.com