<VV> DIFFERENTIAL RATIO COMMENTS

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Jan 29 21:58:17 EST 2012

I've heard a lot of recommendations years on the VVs to install a 3.27:1
with a four speed and then use third gear as "drive" and forth gear as
"overdrive", which is not technically true.

I can't imagine that a PG which doesn't have as low of a low gear as we
would wish even with a 3.55:1 and then shifts to "overdrive" would be a good
choice in a FC with the ballistics of a brick and the capability of carrying
3/4 of a ton.

dp