<VV> Back to the engine shop

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 23:18:52 EST 2012

Thanks for your input, Stephen. The real issue here is that I paid a supposedly reputable shop to go over that drivetrain, replacing what needed to be and giving me back a worthwhile engine. It's been driven less than 200 miles since it was reinstalled in the car, so whatever the current problem is, the shop should stand behind their work and fix it. I've done all the work I was capable of on this project and had other, professionals do the rest. My comfort level with this shop is not high, but I feel like they need to be given a chance to make it right.

Byron Comp
'64 Monza Vert
Gainesville, FL