<VV> Auto Parts Stores

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 18:01:40 EST 2012

                                               B"H

There's an Autozone about 7 minutes from my house.  There are gangs in the parking lot drinking, fighting, and fixing (or stipping?) cars.  Inside, the lines go to the back of the store and they are slow as molasses at the parts counter.  They are out of everything except dub hubcaps and batteries.  Anyone who tells you our big cities are going down the toilet, sad but true, at least in Brooklyn, New York...