<VV> Back to the engine shop

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 22:50:22 EST 2012

OK, I did a compression test an hour ago with the following results: #1 - 145;
#2 - 145; #3 - 155; #4 - 130; #5 - 155; #6 - 125. Looks to me like the whole
left bank is weak, with #s 2 & 4 being especially bad. Am I right? And how bad?
What does this say about the symptoms it's now exhibiting: running very rough,
stalling out at idle, oil pres/temp light on at near idle?

Byron Comp

Sure not a valve seat!!  Glad I was wrong! What did the sparkplugs look like?

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages