<VV> Eastern Storms

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon Jul 2 20:01:23 EDT 2012

At 05:34 PM 7/1/2012, you wrote:
>   Hopefully all came thru uninjured...
>

>Matt Nall
>Charleston, Oregon

Well, I did.   No damage to the cars or house.  Well, not mine
anyway, part of the next door neighbor's tree took a header.   No
power at my house, not expected to get it back on til the
weekend.   Two blocks down the street there's a big piece of tree
with power lines all tangled up in it laying beside the road in the
gutter.  Mixed together with all the power lines are various TV and
phone cables.   Looks like a bit of a mess.

Ahh, good times.

Hope everybody else came out ok.

tony..