<VV> LM = Junk Kar?

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 11:30:26 EDT 2012

Well, I guess the pic thing didn't work.  I tried embedding it in my email.  I'll try again, this time with it as an attachment.

~Bill Stanley

<I am back in Jersey City for a few days wrapping up some business before I can
say that my move out of here is, at long last, pemanent.  Being here again I was
reminded of something I meant to mention to you folks some time ago.  I've
noticed that for the past several months the bodegas of Jersey City have been
sporting signs on their doors that list their hours.  The signs were provided by
(855) Junk Kar which will haul away your junk car.  Each sign is illustrated
with a drawing of a tow truck that is obviously one of those Falcon-based trucks
from the early '60s towing what is obviously a late model Corvair!  Both
vehicles are orange--sort of  like Hugger Orange.

I took a pic of it with my cheapie flip phone.  We'll see if it works:

Someone answers the telephone number stating the business name (I just hung up)
but I couldn't get their URL to take me any where.

~Bill Stanley>