<VV> Power outage

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jul 3 14:38:19 EDT 2012

Power came back on at 9:00 p.m. last night, looks like we are good now.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

If anyone has suggestions for portable generators in the 4 - 5 kw range that have electronics friendly power output and are reasonably quiet, please drop me a note.  The one I have now is ok for powering the fridge, but it's a little loud and the UPS complains about the power coming in.

On the bright side I had a chance finally to tinker with the wagon, the carbs had gotten gummed up again.  Took it for a drive to pick Brenden up yesterday.

--Bryan