<VV> For Sale '65 Corvair Monza Coupe

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 3 20:19:45 EDT 2012

I played with a turbo engine in this car for a while then sold that engine
and put in the 95 hp engine which had originally been intended for something
else.  I had thought it would be fun for my wife to drive but I do not have
the time needed to get it running right and am getting tired of walking
around it in the garage.  It would make a decent driver. Black with White
interior.
Located in NE Connecticut, not too far from the National Convention.
Contact me for pictures etc.   Mark Edmonds                     ctmle at
sbcglobal dot net
	$1500.00
Most work was done in 2009
Engine/Drivetrain
-	95 hp engine rebuilt 2008 - New rings, bearings, lifters and Otto 10
cam. Valves and seats ground
-	Engine unused until installed in this car fall 2011 - almost no
miles on engine
-	Starts, runs, drives.  Has some rough spots.  Carbs?
-	Heavy duty rear engine mount
-	New pilot bushing and throw out bearing
-	'66-69 differential -  Ratio = 3.27
-	'66-69 4 speed transmission
-	Short throw shift kit (?)
-	New stock type transmission mounts
-	New stock type cross member bushings with grade 8 bolts
-	Has some oil leaks and drain on battery
Rear / Front
-	Polyurethane 90 trailing arm bushings and new trailing arm to body
bolts
-	New Rear Camber Adjusting Bolts (Grade 8)
-	Rebuilt left wheel bearing/hub assembly
-	New front wheel bearings
-	New sway bar bushings
-	Quick ratio steering arms
-	Heavy duty springs
Brakes
-	New steel lines and braided stainless steel flex lines
-	New Dual Master Cylinder
-	New brake hardware, wheel cylinders, brake shoes
Interior
-	Oil pressure and amp meter
-	FM converter
-	New Seat Belts (extra-long)
-	Seats - upholstery is good, springs are weak
-	Needs carpets
-	No rear quarter interior panels
Other
-	New gas tank and fuel lines (fuel gauge does not read correctly)
-	Body is fair - has several rust and dent repairs that need finished.

-	Front floor panels replaced by previous owner