<VV> quick engine rebuild kit

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 19:27:20 EDT 2012

This video was great.  The background music really enhanced the  experience
too.

I particularly liked the end where some leftover parts were on the floor
after the car drove off.  I hate when that happens.  Who else has had
leftovers when they thought they were done?  (Other than the baffles from  between
the cylinders.)

I remember back when, I would deliberately place extra, important  looking
parts in the box a friend would use to keep the parts from an  engine he was
rebuilding.  Just a couple of extra nuts and bolts would be  enough to mess
with his mind.

Doc

In a message dated 7/3/2012 9:00:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  3