<VV> [VV-talk] Fwd: Fw: Cost of Going Green!

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 19:22:36 EDT 2012

 Let's go over what's wrong with this:

1. Faux Noise.
2. A data point of ONE isn't a trend, or even remotely reliable.
3. Faux Noise.
4. EPA test cycle, which is far more reliable, says it does a LOT better.
5. It's the first of its kind, and for ONCE, it's not Japanese or German! There
are others hopping on this bandwagon, so, they're here to stay.
6. Faux Noise.
7. For the first time, we have a mass produced car that gets a good chunk of
it's energy from something other than an oil well!

John Roberts