<VV> 4th of July Parade

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sat Jul 7 16:30:38 EDT 2012

After watching Rick's fun video, here is one thing I learned and two
things I'm guessing about Hurricane, West Virginia:

1) I learned that gas is cheaper there ($3.35 for regular at the BP)
than it is here ($3.53 for regular at the BP for us).

2) I'm guessing that Rick doesn't spend a lot of time at the Ferguson
Tea Room.

3) I'm guessing that I don't want to know what's inside that business
called "Slavegirls Collectible Supplies".

Steven "fun to see TLH's native stomping grounds" Serenska