<VV> Mistery on oil fouled plugs

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 18:03:21 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,Both cylinder walls are are bright and shiny, no pits and no brown burned areas. They look just fine.Some ring ends were out of position but, not on the lower side nor aligned between rings.Yes, I took out the #1 piston rings and checked them in the cylinder. Got 0.015"-0.016" on compression rings and 0.021" on both oil rings.
Thanks for answering
Daniel Monasterio