<VV> Broke Down in Eureka, CA

Gary Berry duallycc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:24:27 EDT 2012

Hey All;

   My brother and his wife are broke down in Eureka, CA in their
Corvair powered Dune Buggy. They were heading from Redding, CA to
Eureka, CA and are in the middle of their 10th anniversary trip loop
from WA to CA then up the coast back to WA. His engine is backfiring
and has no power. I think it might be his electronic ignition going
bad. Is there anyone on this list that is in the local area (or know
of anyone) that might be able to give him a hand? Email me privately
at duallycc at hotmail.com or call/text 509-781-2463 so we can take this
off of the list.

--
Gary Berry