<VV> Electric fuel pump pressure - specs

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:36:12 EDT 2012

Rich, what really needs to happen is the fuel pressure at the carbs
should be the 2.5 to 4 psi. My std engine driven pump was overpowering
the inlet springs and I had to install a pressure regulator. I adjusted
the regulator down until the car stalled, the adjusted it up .25 psi at
a time until the car drove normally down the road. Now I don't get the
flooding and hot start issues. So, use any of those recommended, just
watch the pressure at the carbs. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone