<VV> Engine won't Fire

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 21:27:07 EDT 2012

Today, I replaced the stock pushrods with .070 oversize ones to correct the
valve geometry changes resulting from the big block rebuild. I set the
valves to half turn cold, buttoned everything up and went to start it - and
nothing! It spins over fine but won't fire, it "feels" like no spark but
there is spark at the distributor cap. I've checked all the ignition wiring
and connections and everything is fine. As a "last resort" I sprayed a shot
of Quick Start in a carburetor to see what would happen and still nothing,
not even a backfire.
Bob

 Did you put the ROTOR  back in???  ggg

pull one plug and see if it fires...