<VV> 14 inch 4-lug wheels

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 23:14:21 EDT 2012

Tony,
My '64 700 sedan has Falcon 4 lug wheels on it... they're a bit narrow, but
 I had the local Tech College trim the centering hole a hair for some pizza
&  beer... (yes, they were all of age)... I sold the spare set to one of
our  VV members up in PA, and right now I have just one 4 lug Mustang wheel
left  without a home. I'm hoping to find a few more, just in case, since they
are the  "Corvair width" of 5 1/2"... Oh, and my '64 hubcap fits like it was
made for  it!
I have a spare 60 or 61 cap laying around here somewhere... I may try to
see if it will fit.
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 7/10/2012 10:33:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  tony.