<VV> Quaker State "Defy" Oil

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 11 16:19:39 EDT 2012

None of the modern engines have flat tappets.

I'm with Jay - given the evidence, I want to see the ZDDP levels.  Just saying "more" isn't good enough for me.  For an off the shelf oil, Mobil 1 5W-40 Turbo Diesel Truck looks pretty good, they had it at WalMart last night in gallon jugs.  It meets SM/SL/SJ gasoline specs, the spec sheet is online at http://www.mobiloil.com/usa-english/motoroil/files/mobil_1_product_guide.pdf

--Bryan