<VV> Rear Mud Flaps

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 12:15:01 EDT 2012

I haven't actually looked for mud flaps (splash guards) in quite some time.
With modern cars are they even still available?
I mean other than the optional form fitted ones.....

In any event, when I was looking for them several years ago.
I found a set that actually clamped onto the wheel well by tightening down a nut.
These served me well for many years getting to conventions where I would remove them during concours.
Also I remember someone else saying they used binder clips to hold on splash guards so they didn't have to drill holes.

Gary Swiatowy