<VV> We Have a Winner! (Convention Blog Riddle)

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Jul 13 18:00:32 EDT 2012

A few days ago we posted a riddle on the convention blog, and we
promised to give credit to the person who responded first with the
correct answer.  We have our winner, and we have updated the blog post
to include the winner's information and the details of the correct answer.

Go to the blog, and scroll down to read the post entitled, */Another
Dead Lion/*.  At the bottom of that post we have added the update.

[corsa2012.blogspot.com <http://corsa2012.blogspot.com/>]