<VV> 90 degree cooling fans

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 11:28:20 EDT 2012

Not only the Franklin--also the Czech TATRA--which was used, not only in
cars but also in trucks and self-propelled railway cars.  This is per  Julius
Mackerle's book "The Air-Cooled Automobile Engine," which is supposed o  be
the authoritative word on air-cooled engine design, as of 1972; the book
mentions the Corvair engine as one oft he types that he studied.

The way he described the process, sucking air over the fins was the best
way to get even cooling.

I've been trying to figure a way to design a pair of fans and sheetmetal to
 get that effect on a Corvair.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 7/15/2012 7:36:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,