<VV> [fastvair] ebay strange corvair powered

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 16 19:49:53 EDT 2012

  Gotta get me one of those custom machined Corvair motors...and who is Stuart Warner!
  Rick

  251109485948

  Other Makes : AMANTE GT MID ENGINE CORVIAR 6 CYL AMANTE GT 1972 AMANTE GT MID-E...

  MIKE KOVACS

  Messages in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity: a.. New Members 3 a.. New Photos 3
  Visit Your Group
  This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
  Post message: fastvair at yahoogroups.com

   Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.