<VV> HELP - Driver needed

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 17 10:17:52 EDT 2012

All,

I may need a driver for the convention. I have a clutch car that I want to have there, but due to an accident I just had yesterday, I may not be able to drive it. The car is here in north central Ohio, with easy access off Rt 30, so it'll be all expressway driving there from my house. I was planning on leaving next Tuesday, and come back the following Sunday. I'll be able to drive my Mercury and accompany the driver, caravan style. If you would like to drive a Corvair with a/c to the convention and back, email me.

-Mark