<VV> Air Cleaners

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 15:50:58 EDT 2012

Paul:  What Bob said.

Historically Yours,
								James Rice

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:50:27 -0400
From: Vairtec Corporation
Subject: Re: stock air cleaners
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org

Paul, as to "what was the General thinking," the general was thinking
"low cost street driven economy car."

As for the comparison to the marathon runner, I'd say it is more like
asking the runner to breathe through a drink straw.

As for a suitable upgrade for an engine with the modifications you have
made, take a look at the air cleaner assemblies in Clark's "OTTO"
catalog.  From what I have seen, they are quite popular among those with
high-performance 140s.

--Bob