<VV> Special Project

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sat Jul 21 22:06:45 EDT 2012

You've got # 6000 ???!!!

                         Ed Lindsay
                         West Florida Corvair Club

----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Cesana <jacesana1 at verizon.net>

Hey gang. There is a special project that I am trying to get done at the convention and I think it's a worthy one. I am looking for a few engine guys (or gals) that are willing to spend some time on a special car. I'm not willing to go public with what car it is as I hope it to be a surprise. Anyone going to the convention and has time to devote please call me at 401-692-0852. I'll fill you in on the details. Call me after tonight as I'm headed to bed now. I'll be available all day tomorrow and Monday. Tuesday I'm in thd board meeting.

Jason Cesana