<VV> serious problem with my turbo engine

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Mon Jul 23 15:34:00 EDT 2012

Hi Lonzo,

I will call my friend tomorrow, he has a Porsche shop. I will let you know what he things about it.
But since air cooled engines are no more common in Germany (even a 1997 Porsche is called a Classic Car) I think it is hard to find a shop willing to do the job.

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan
65 Monza 110 Coupe