<VV> Convention Reports??

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 24 22:06:40 EDT 2012

Well people showed up but it gets started tomorrow! We came in on Monday and had a few Vairs here already. Today was the board meeting. More and more Vairs flowing in. Had a brief thunderstorm then sun. Jamie has been posting pictures on the CORSA Facebook page. Will try to get some up tomorrow on VV. Night all.

Jason Cesana
Sent from my iPhone