<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 90, Issue 55

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 07:01:13 EDT 2012

Greetings from Sturbridge Mass.  Lot of neat stuff here , for this  early
in time.
I am about walked out already , but survived so far . I suffer more from
heat and other issues , and this is an eye opener for me , after enjoying car
 shows for many years.
My focus has been on FC's and simple mods in general. I have been able to
see people from the past and talk a lot.
I am taking too many pictures as I usually do. I hope to have a lot of them
 on the C N Y C C website ( _www.cnycorvair.com_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com/)  ) soon.  The  numbers here are very good , so later this week should
really be fun here. The  hotel seems very nice , size is able to do a good job
for a show like this.  rooms are large and nice.
Vendor room is good size.  We had a short rain storm in the afternoon  to
rinse the dust off. Back home we have forgotten what rain is.
The Blue rampy owned by Phil Domser was in our rear view mirror most of the
 way here , running great , and making me feel  very bad that I was not
driving mine. I am glad his draws a lot of attention!
More about Corvairs soon , with pictures.So far I am using the pocket
camera , I will use better one today.
Regards , Tim Colson   VERY bummed out by driving non  Corvair here.