<VV> CONVENTION MINI UPDATE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 12:07:41 EDT 2012

I now have a set of the HD forged rods here F/S at a good price.
Full story , price , viewing , please see me , call me , E mail me before
Sunday AM.
I also just took a couple pictures.  Prefer selling here if possible  .
Today I bought a few more trinkets at a fantastic price. Also took delivery
 of a load of machine shop work to save shipping costs.
Even more nice cars showed up. Of course I took a lot more pictures. They
will be posted , along with some already posted on the CNYCCcorvair.com
site.
Andrew Golt , the U TUBE guy is under his spyder removing the differential
to repair a large oil leak. All this is happening in the parking lot with a
 minimum of tools.
more soon , hope the forecasted weather does not spoil the picnic!!
regards, Tim Colson
pictures are of the rods F/S